Date: Saturday, May 18th, 2019
Location: Delta Grand Okanagan Resort and Conference Centre, 1310 Water Street, Kelowna
Students meet at the Dolphins statue at 5:15pm pm for the Grad march. Should it be raining steadily in the evening, Grads meet at the Grand
Conference Resort entrance doors at 6:00pm. If there is a light drizzel
of rain, the walk will proceed as usual. Students are encouraged to
bring umbrellas. The march takes approximately 45 minutes and parents/guardians are welcome to take pictures along the route.
The Banquet is intended for the students only. Parents/Guardians are welcome to attend the dessert/1st dance portion. The dessert portion of the evening is from 8:30 - 9:00 pm. We request that when the announcement is made for guests to leave the event (approximately 9:45pm) that they respect the graduates by allowing them the remainder of the evening with their peers. Dates require a dessert ticket to enter the event.
Tickets: Tickets are purchased through Grad fee payment (see FEES page).
- You must present your grad ticket to enter the banquet, entrance ONLY directly after the 'promenade', no late entrance permitted.
- Find your table and get seated to avoid the general confusion.
- Dinner proceedings will begin as soon as everyone is seated.
- Dessert will be served at approximately 8:30 pm. Parents/guests admitted at this time. Ticket required. We strongly advise no children attend this event.
- Dance portion of the evening will follow at approximately 8:45 pm and will conclude at 11:00 pm.
- There is no refund for non-attendance.