Should a student wish to withdraw from Mount Boucherie, they are required to consult with a parent/guardian, school counsellor, and their Vice Principal. Once a decision has been reached and parents have indicated their agreements with that decision, students must complete the following steps:
- Obtain withdrawal form from the counsellor's office.
- Return all textbooks to book room. Lost or damaged texts will be noted.
- Settle outstanding debts with office.
- Check with librarian and obtain signature.
- Obtain administrator's signature.
- Clear out locker and inform office of same.
- Always leave on a positive note... you are welcome to return for advice, information and counselling by phoning for an appointment or dropping by the school.